Thursday, June 27, 2013

 




My name is Samira. I'm from Fortaleza, Brazil and since February I have been studying in the USA in Orlando, Florida. I'm a flight attendant in Brazil but now I'm just studying here. I love to travel around the world and meet new people. Last year at this time, I was in Europe, studying Spanish and visiting 25 cities and 7 countries. I don't know when I'll be back in Brazil but that's ok because I'd like to live here. I like America because it's  safe and I enjoy going to many places here like all the Disney parks and resorts, and restaurants like the Elephant Bar or Tommy Bahamas. , Now it is dangerous to live in Brazil. And I need to learn English fast to achieve my goals in life. I started to study at Orlando Language School but now I have changed because it is too slow to learn and I need something fast and better and so I moved to Meta Language School and now I'll learn faster with my teacher Paulina. I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment